These kits contain all you need for the Online Beading Workshop
- 10-12 inch square of single colour fabric pin basted to thin layer of or fused to lightweight interfacing.
- Sewing (not a beading) needle or any fine needle that fits the beads.
- Specialist Beading thread
- Selection of beads
- Selection of bugle beads (long tube shape) no larger than 5-6mm
- Selection of different seed beads sizes 11(2.1mm), 8(3.1mm) and 6 (4mm)
- Large glass cabochons – glass drops
- Decorative beads for creating a dangling feature. These are beads with a hole in the top such as a teardrop or leaf or pearl shapes.
- One self-covering button – 38mm
- 8”-10” of piping cord or similar approx. ¼” diameter