July 1 - July 2| $260
Combining easy surface design techniques to create your own cityscape.
Simple bargello style piecing, stamp carving and screen printing or stencilling will inspire and delight! Finish with decorative free motion quilting for a unique work of art
- Students will paint their own (supplied) fabric and then stamps will be carved and fabric will be sliced and reassembled and then embellished with hand carved stamp designs and screen prints to create their own cityscape.
- Quilt top will then be prepared for quilting and commenced.
- Finishing options will be demonstrated.
- Bargello style piecing
- fabric painting
- stamp making and stamping
- screen printing (screen printing)